mig33-gang

Aligning text in Microsoft Word?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aligning text in Microsoft Word?

Post by johnpowelpedro on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:10 pm

I'm editing and finishing off a report for university that has had comment boxes put down one side of the paper. However when I've delete the comment boxes, the page now looks too big and my text stops about 3/4's of the way across it. The text that begins on the left side is perfect but the page on the right looks far too big to be A4.

How can I get the page looking normal again? It's like the comment boxes have stretched the paper sideways or something. I've tried using the ruler at the top that aligns text but it's not working.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

It's hard to explain what you mean, isn't it? So I'm guessing here, giving you some things to try.
1. Go to Page Setup and see if the margins are correct for A4 (try 26 mm both sides).
2. The paragraph indent settings have probably been changed. Select one paragraph, right-click and look at the Paragraph settings. Should be Alignment Left and Indentation 0 (both left and right). If that fixes the problem, select the rest and make tem them all like that.

More info at http://www.bdrulez.com/answers/answer.php?action=answer&qid=20130314050011AATRF1X&sid=396545664

johnpowelpedro

Number of posts : 7
mig33 username : bappy123
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top